Nonsense poetry: September 2020 (17+)

Poems by Brittany

Tw//Cw: reclaimed homophobic slurs, sexual themes, swears, and drug references. 


 

The Ballad of Pathology: Queering therapy

Pansexuals take pot

Bisexuals take bikes

Lesbians take dykes

Gay men take bots

Asexuals take the cake

Aromantics take the bow

These are my people

I wish I were queer

So I can fuck your butt

I need to get laid ASAP

Because my therapist never loved me at all

Parasocial delusions

Will be the death of me and you all!

The Lady's Prayer

Goddess of the Moon,

Goddess of the Void

Please forgive me

For I have not sinned

Let me be not forsaken

Let me be a dark evil

A blight, on this planet 

Pray for me Saint Sappho 

For I want a woman–

To be in my life, forever

And also, let me be one,

For I am a girl of beauty.

Bless this pink pill of E

Bless my breasts and butt

Let it grow to be beloved. 

The Sanctuary: Body Sacredness

My body is a temple

What does it resemble?

To these parts I assemble

Will become a win of a gamble

I will grow to all of my goals

I wanted to be like the little foals

Though I am the unicorn of the herd

The horses run to hear my own word

Poetry and yearning fuel me up

So I can be warm like a tea cup.

And then I kiss and feel so loved

Finally the mind and body beloved

It is now a holy site of one's desire

To my own adoration, light my fire

My body is now even grander

Like a cathedral of splendor.

What is your gender?

My boy is now a girl.

My girl is now a boy

No wait, that is not it,

It is more, why these two

They are all nonbinary now

What even is a man, Plato?

What is a woman, Socrates?

Is he a dog, is he waffles?

Is she a cat or spaghetti?

Nonbinary people are secrets

Gender is a whole a fuck

But girl stuff is really neat!

I am a bio-girl, sorry boys.

Your enby-girl is a total lez.

Gay for lesbians and enbies.

I wish I were Queer

I am Queer to get some chicks!

But any of them like dicks? 

To desire a woman who is cis

Maybe she will give me a kiss?

Perhaps, we will do a bit more

Any kind of fucking, like a whore!

Yes, I think all women are queens 

Even if they are beyond my means.

My lyrics and poems are truly sapphic

Although I can be even more graphic.

Imagine taking your little female cock

And then putting it in her meat sock!

Though vagina is quite hard to rhyme

Maybe I will get it right next time! 

Support this blog!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of Isolation

As a trans woman I think that...: A Short Essay on Transmisogyny

A Neoplatonic Pagan Philosophical introduction on The Problem of Evil