Transgender visibility Day 2020

 


Hello everyone.

This blog will be a quick statement on trans visibility day which is March 31st, this year it falls on a Tuesday.

Transgender visibility day is one of many days of pride and awareness for the greater LGBTQIA+ communities, in particular for the trans community.

I am a non-binary transfeminine person. I am trans and I knew I was for almost 3 years since 2017 but didn't start transitioning in 2018 when I had supportive friends and came out to them as well my family at home. I had a support system at home established, I then felt it was safe to be out and transition to be my true self, and I'm glad you're on This Journey™ because transformation and adventure is one big giant process I couldn't do it without you!

Jokes aside.

My friends were probably the reason why I am today.

Some details about my transition. I have been on feminizing HRT for over a year and that's amazing. So I am glad that I am the real me and I have met wonderful people, some of whom I am dating. I felt supported this past year as I took a lot of steps for my transition, such as legal name change and retooling my entire style and wardrobe. Of course, I got better at makeup.

It's nice to be myself. If you know me personally or parasocially on my platforms online, maybe you will see me be my true bright self.

With love and gratitude
-Brittany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of Isolation

As a trans woman I think that...: A Short Essay on Transmisogyny

A Neoplatonic Pagan Philosophical introduction on The Problem of Evil